Indoor Pool Rules
1. Every member/guest entering the pool area must purchase a ticket [daily entry fee $6.00] or membership card before entering the pool area. Every ticket/membership ID card must be scanned and placed on the table [inside pool area] each time you enter the pool area.
2. Misuse of membership cards may result in your membership being terminated.
3. Pool scheduling/hours will change periodically. Pool will be closed for public swimming during swim meets, inclement weather and maintenance. Notices will be posted whenever possible but could happen without notice. Please check bulletin board in front lobby for current class and swim team schedules. All event scheduling [meetings, classes, private lessons etc.] must be arranged/approved through management.
4. Anyone 11 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old.
5. You must be at least 16 years old to use the therapy pool during normal business hours.
6. Anyone who wears a diaper or is prone to fecal accidents must wear a swim diaper. Diapers are available in the front office. Please note: We follow the procedures/guidelines for disinfection and management of fecal accidents [and other related accidents] set by the Centers of Disease Control and the Arkansas State Health Department. In case of such an occurrence we must close the pool until the area is treated and cleaned.
7. No PDA [Public Display of Affection] that is inappropriate for a family environment.
8. No cut-offs or jean shorts are allowed in the pool.
9. No dripping wet swim suits in hallways, please dry off in pool deck area.
10. No obscene language, crude or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
11. No running, pushing or rough play.
12. No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted to use the facility.
13. No food, gum or tobacco products in the pools or deck area. Food and drink are permitted in the patio area and rental room [no glass containers]. Water bottles with sport caps are permitted in the pool area. Please dispose of your trash in the proper receptacles.
14. The Aquatic Facility will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
15. You must stay with your children. Lifeguards are not babysitters.
16. Memberships and daily passes are not refundable or transferable.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please stop by the front desk or call us at (479)754-4100.